Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One Month Later




Just when I thought all was well with the world....I'm on my one month anniversary and I tell you somedays it's more than a notion...I didn't realize my hair was a sensitive as it is...let's just say 1/2 of the back slipped I didn't realize I had a tone of slippage until my loctician started "SCREAMING" huhhhh am I cut out for SL's? I have such an active life, and my head is wet 5 days out of seven, I teach Spin and aerobics along with swimming and I'm an extreme sweater... sorry, my hair will NOT dictate my lifestyle that was the reason in letting the perm go.....I hate the thought of having to braid and band everyday before my classes huhhhhh I gotta figure out a way to make this process seamless, so if you know of any short cuts or quickies I can do, I'm all ears....

these pictures were taken this morning after my AM run and I washed it...huh maybe tomorrow will be better....

3 comments:

Mzcka said...

Wow! Look at all that hair. Your newly installed locs are very nice. Welcome to true hair freedom.

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of hair!! My hair texture is very easily lockable but I still braided and banded for a while.

I know a swimming cap won't help since the end result will still be washing your hair. The only thing I can say is a year from now you won't have regretted all the braiding and banding. The more you do it, the less likely slippage occurs and the less time your retightening sessions will be.

Sorry I couldn't help much. Hopefully someone who had your issue when they initially Sisterlocked will respond.

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

My loctician told me that the back was going to come out...that's just how it is. I see her next week for my 3 week re-tightening, and the "kitchen" has come apart as predicted. Guess I will have to give her a nice tip!

BTW, You sure have a lot of hair!